A CLASS CATAMARAN PARADOX V3
The only Australian designed and built A Class catamaran exported worldwide
- Easily accessible speed through stability: Foil more consistently and intuitively.
- Beautiful design, elegant engineering, exquisite detailing.
- Benefiting from three years of structured testing, data collection, and validation.
- Developed in close collaboration with Glenn Ashby.
- Built in Australia to aerospace standards.
- High volume combined with narrow waterline beam through U shaped sections.
- Flat bottoms for maximum planing lift and minimum dynamic wetted area.
- Rocker shaped for responsive trimming: Easy transition from bow-down (lowriding) to bow-up (step back/takeoff).
- Bows have generous volume underneath, and peaked low-freeboard tops for wave piercing and water shedding.
- Designed from the outset for foiling, with optimised beam position and layout – The original foiling A Class.
- High modulus beams, Nomex cored hulls.
- Low windage and high stiffness.
- Integrated construction, sealed low-stretch trampoline, streamlined rear beam.
- Future-proof foil case design with swappable machined hull and deck bearings. Able to take different foil shapes. Go from one generation of foils to the next with no mods to the hulls.
- Standard L/V (tick) foils for stability and maximum righting moment.
- Other foil type options available (C and Z). Get in touch, let us know what you prefer, and the events you wish to compete in, to pick the best option for you.
- Good foil support (no slop, no jamming, precise toe-in) through machined hull and deck bearings. Change to different foil profiles quickly by swapping bearings with just an Allen key.
- Precise rake adjustment through worm-gear.
- Easy deployment and retraction for fast maneuvering and convenient launching. One-handed foil up/down control.
- Unique rudder concept with blades under the hulls (C Class style), and outstanding feel.
- All new: A leap forward from the existing dagger/cassette concept that we pioneered and has since been widely adopted.
- The new system allows much better refinement of rudder planform, as well as easy rake adjustment on the water and greater safety.
- Superior grip at low speed, low drag, and precise control when foiling.
- Customer deliveries starting in 2016. Order book open now.
- Ongoing deliveries in 2016 including containers to America and Europe.
- Contact us now to lock in a hull number with a conditional holding deposit.