First Public Introduction of our All New A Class Catamaran
– Speed, stability, easy to tune for different conditions, value, elegant engineering.
– Benefiting from three years of structured testing, data collection and validation.
– Developed in close collaboration with Glenn Ashby.
– Built in Australia to aerospace standards.
– High volume combined with narrow waterline beam through U shaped sections.
– Flat bottoms for maximum planing lift and minimum dynamic wetted area.
– Rocker shaped for responsive trimming: Easy transition from bow-down (lowriding) to bow-up (step back/takeoff).
– Bows have generous volume underneath and peaked low-freeboard tops for wave piercing and water shedding.
– Low windage and high stiffness.
– High modulus beams, Nomex cored hulls.
– Integrated construction, sealed low-stretch trampoline, streamlined rear beam.
– Future-proof foil case design, able to take any shape foil. Go from Z to L with no mods.
– Optimised Z foils with variable section (camber changes along the span).
– Full use of permitted lifting span.
– Precise rake adjustment through worm-gear, as used by proven foiling classes.
– Good foil support (no slop, no jamming) with precise toe-in through rotating bearings.
– Optional L/V foils, plug and play.
– All new: A leap forward from the existing dagger/cassette concept that we pioneered and has since been widely adopted.
– The new system allows much better refinement of rudder planform as well as easy rake adjustment on the water and greater safety.
– Superior grip at low speed, low drag and precise control when foiling.
– Customer deliveries expected to start in August 2015.
– Ongoing deliveries after September including containers to the Americas and Europe.
– Contact us now to lock in a hull number with a conditional holding deposit.
Phone: +61 412 127 388